[NR] Scribal at Castellan

Nothern Regional Signet northern-scribe at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 29 07:55:23 PDT 2012

Greetings,

I am happy to announce that we will be having a mini-scribal Round Table at
the upcoming Castellan event, from 1 to 4 pm on Saturday in the main hall.
Your friendly regional scribe will be on hand to answer any questions you
may have and get you started (or restarted) on a fun craft that you can do
in any season, any weather, in your free time, and all with minimal
supplies, that just happens to provide an immense service to your Kingdom.
We'll have an open scribal table with practice sheets, Kingdom charters,
loaner materials, and even free scribal starter kits. (Supply is limited!)
Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for your time. :)

In service,
Lady Rose the Obnoxious
Northern Regional Signet
(580) 641-9396