[NR] [Northkeep] word fame ; )

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 08:48:12 PDT 2012

Thank you Count Finn and Mistress Roselynde!  We very much appreciate  your
help and participation. The signs have been something we needed done  for
some time but always seem to be put at the end of the 'to do'  list.
 We are also very glad to hear that both of you are doing well and  hope to
see more of you very soon.

Thank you again.
In service to Kingdom and Barony
Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 4/28/2012 7:57:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,