[NR] Castle at Muskogee

Tim Goins timgoins at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 18:42:59 PDT 2012

Just got home from Muskogee, it was a blast and offered very good buys if you look for them.  Got myself fitted for a pair of Turtle Island Moccasin Elizabethan shoes and bought Belle a corset, some jewelry and perfume.  Not to mention the shows and performers! Yeah you can go "Rennie" or SCA Garb or in civvies if necessary, but GO!  Check out some pics on Vanessa'a facebook page.

Tim Goins
(The 6 foot,4 inch, 250 pound sheepdog.)