[NR] Thank You Centurian

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:03:23 PDT 2012

Good and prosperous day to you Ansteorra, Her Most Northern Region,
and all Her ships at sea,

I am moved to share my gratitude regarding one of the most disturbing
sights and displays I have ever witnessed during my time in the SCA.

I want to take a moment and express my heartfelt gratitude to the
Centurions of Ansteorra for their tradition of cleaning and organizing
kitchens all across our kingdom after the deeds of feast preparation
have run their last course.

In my time I have cooked; and after months of feast design, weeks of
food preparation, and hopefully only an hour of food presentation
having an Army of Ansteorran Centurions (and an occasional Foreign
Countess) come into the kitchen to fruition the day is, I feel, a
tremendous gift bestowed to a feast o' steward / crat and crew.

Thank you very much Centurions for this chivalrous tradition.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Your Friend Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky