[NR] ... Yes, this IS real ...

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:28:21 PDT 2012

Good and prosperous day to you Ansteorra, Her Most Northern Region,
and all Her ships at sea,

I think I've found a group of Ansteorrans that seem to me to be under
acknowledged. The reason I think this occures is because they so
perfectly add their talents to the moment that he rest of us on stage
hardly notice it is their influence that brings reality to our DREAM.

I refer to Musicians who so kindly take the time to weave into the
fabric of the moment, the harmony which transcends our experience into
the empyrean of good fellowship.

Everyone please take a moment, listen, and notice those whom make
merry your joy for this precious gift that is the SCA.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Your Friend Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA
Youth and Family Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky