[NR] Dionadair and Ensign Tourney Nex Week!'

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 16:32:20 PST 2012

These tourneys are the way the Baron and Baroness find their war leaders and
even though they are seeking someone from within the Barony we need all the
fighters we can get. There is even a melee component.

Also I think it would be a good opportunity to show off our youth combat.

Centurion Thorvald
 I didn't say it would be your fault,
I said I would blame you.