[NR] Society for Compulsive Alcoholics?

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:17:27 PST 2013

I think part of that depends on if it is a camping event. A day event, many
people do not drink at all or they have a flask and they share a sip with a
few people but do not even drink enough to get a child drunk.

A camping event, people like to sit around and tell stories, laugh, joke,
and have a drink.

If you tailor it to one type of activity you also limit the people that
will attend.

I try to attend as many events as possible, but yes I do like to drink so a
non-drinking site could be come a factor and if it was iffy for me to go
anyway, that could tip the scales.

Vincenti