[NR] Children's Activities at Med Faire!!!!!

kajira camber kajiracamber at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:37:58 PST 2013

I have some small silver jingle bells for a dance project I never started I
could donate (probably about 50 of them...maybe more)
You can borrow some of my spare coin dance belts

I will take those two items and hope that others are offering items/time.

Please re-post with what you are still needing and what has been
volunteered (with name of volunteer so they know that means them) and I
hope we can knock off some more stuff off of the list :)

--
Thanks,

Kajira Camber
Baroness and Webminister of Wiesenfeuer