NK - Fwd: Question from Berengaria

harriet meeker berengaria at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:33:46 PST 1998

I have a question for the Barony as a whole, and I really and honestly
and truly want to know what you think.  This is really hard for me since
I don't know very many of you, except by mail, and by the faces you've
shown here in this illusory place.

It's been about a year since Lord Alton came up with the idea of a
question and answer sort of column for the Nordic Saga, and a little
less than a year since I took it over, I think I've done a pretty good
job of trying to avoid political issues, or working them into answering
the questions I've been asked.  The problem is that I haven't been asked
very many questions, and I've had to twist people's
arms to get those.  In fact, the only arms I haven't had to twist
(except maybe once or twice) have been Rowan's and Livia's.  No one else
has sent me any questions.

Both Lord Marrock and Lady Sophia have been extremely understanding and
patient with me.

What am I doing wrong?

Is it that you don't enjoy the articles? Is it that you don't know me
very well?  Is it just that you don't have any questions?  Lady Sophia
suggested at the beginning of her tour of duty as Chronicler that
articles that dealt more directly with the SCA would be better, although
I really would like to avoid those.  What do -you- want to see?  Is
there anything I can do to encourage you to send me questions?  I'm
sorry if this sounds a little whiny but I'm really
getting frustrated.

Thank you for your time.  You may now return to ignoring me.

Berengaria Ravencroft
Berengaria at hotmail.com
http://""www.geocities.com/athens/styx/5871"
"The brave man carves out his own fortune, and every man is the son of
his own works" -- Miguel de Cervantes