NK - Fwd: Question from Berengaria

harriet meeker berengaria at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:08:03 PST 1998

>I have a reason, my wife is a Ph.D. student and loves to do research.
>Not that either one of us have class work or a procrastinating bone >in
our bodies... But now that you mention it, what designs would a >800
-900 ish Norseman consider 'appropriate' for body art, (tattoo). >I have
it in my head fighters would adorn the sword arm, etc.

Thank you, kind sir.  I'll get straightaway to work on it.

Berengaria Ravencroft
Berengaria at hotmail.com
http://""www.geocities.com/athens/styx/5871"
"The brave man carves out his own fortune, and every man is the son of
his own works" -- Miguel de Cervantes