NK - Yes Berengaria, I can document Santa Klaus!

harriet meeker berengaria at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:17:39 PST 1998

>From: LUEHRSRM at centum.utulsa.edu
>True, true.  Research beyond the average encyclopedia article for >many
students is a novelty. :-)

There's nothing wrong with encylopedia articles.  Isn't that pretty much
what I write after all?

>And let me guess...you've rejoined the ranks of studentia????????
>(Have you learned nothing by working in a library??!! :-P....)

I think he means that he's McFarlin's newest professional Librarian :-)

Berengaria Ravencroft
Berengaria at hotmail.com
http://""www.geocities.com/athens/styx/5871"
"The brave man carves out his own fortune, and every man is the son of
his own works" -- Miguel de Cervantes