NK - Fwd: Question from Berengaria

Lazarus von Keiserberg {Kevin K. Kaeding} igrok42 at geocities.com
Wed Dec 9 10:24:48 PST 1998

http://members.tripod.com/~ForteStage/ring.htm  they are fairly cheap, but
the shipping seems kinda high.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-northkeep at Ansteorra.ORG
[mailto:owner-northkeep at Ansteorra.ORG]On Behalf Of Lanae A. Parris
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 8:42 PM
To: Northkeep at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: Re: NK - Fwd: Question from Berengaria

Well, I have a small question. I took my son to a class on making chain
mail, and was told that I could purchase the rings with which to make the
chain mail at any welding supply store. I have been unable to find any.
Does anyone out there know where I can get the rings?

Thanks,

Lanae Parris