NK - Open House - Talen & Treschen

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Tue Dec 22 21:04:26 PST 1998

Open House for Talen & Treschen------------

We know this is last minute, but for any of you who are going to be around
Tulsa town for the Holidays we will be having an Open House on Sunday,
December 27th from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.  Snacks & some beverages
provided, those with "special needs" BYOB ;-)  Armor is optional, peace-bond
the steel and unchamber the firearms :-)

We're about 3/4 unpacked, but we thought it would be a good chance to say
hello to everyone during the season.  Hope to see some of you there, but
either way have a very Merry Christmas!

Directions:
Make your best way to 129th Street (east side of Tulsa).  For those
out-of-towners, from the BA Expressway go north to 27th Street.  From I-44
or I-244 head south on 129th to 27th Street.  Once at 27th Street, go east
to the first stop sign.  Turn left (north), and we're the white house on the
east side surrounded by a chain-link fence.  There's a white mailbox with
2431 on it as well.  The address is 2431 S. 133rd E. Ave.  Our phone number
is 918-439-1939.

TTFN,

Talen & Treschen
Centurion Talen von Marienburg - Centurion Treschen von Asselen
talen at microtutors.com                  treschen at microtutors.com