NK - Yes Berengaria, I can document Santa Klaus!

harriet meeker berengaria at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:00:59 PST 1998

>From: LUEHRSRM at centum.utulsa.edu
>...As someone who has had teaching experiences of all sorts and >shapes
in the last few years, never assume that questions are stupid >merely
because they seem obvious to you...

I don't ever assume that any questions are stupid.

>And I would also take issue with the "most people can look up their
>own questions as well."  It comes back to not caring to or wanting to
>or, more importantly, not knowing where to look.  Research is second
>nature to many of us but not most...

I agree.  That's why I subcontract.

>Rowan
>(who is pondering a true tough question fro Berengaria...just wait >and
see!)

Oh marvey...

Berengaria Ravencroft
Berengaria at hotmail.com
http://""www.geocities.com/athens/styx/5871"
"The brave man carves out his own fortune, and every man is the son of
his own works" -- Miguel de Cervantes