NK - Seamus

Darin K. Herndon st.amaranth at utulsa.edu
Thu Apr 22 22:08:16 PDT 1999

For those of you who have been asking after Laird Seamus I have new and not
so bright news.

Seamus was readmitted back to the hospital (Tulsa Regional).  Apparently in
addition to the perotenial (sp?) infection for which he was discharged, he
also has gall stones.  This is serious enough that they are considering
removing the Gall Bladder.

Seamus is more modernly known as James "Butch" Stenhouse.  He has said that
he would welcome some visitors so long as there are not too many.  If you
wish to see him, I suggest calling ahead to see how he is doing that day or
checking with Lady Rosamund (kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu) as he is staying in
touch with her.  Also, she will be visiting him Friday morning and should
have more info.

Just an update,
Seigneur Etienne