Stop the Insanity! NK - Desperatly Seeking Heloise

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:45:30 PDT 1999

(Belle Begins Sarcasm mode)Now, Gio.  See what you've done?!  You've
made two messes!  One in your home and one on NK Net!  We've done tol'
you and tol' you!  You've got to be more careful when practicing
ppoint control with your carving knives....LOL!  (End Sarcasm)
I hope you're okay and don't need sticthes.  You shouldn't give us
fuel for our imaginations like that.....
-Belle

>---"Nathan W. Jones" <njones at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Hey y'all,
> Anyone know how to get bloodstains out of carpet?
> Gio
> Northkeep
> Ansteorra
===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox