NK - Youth fighting

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Mon Aug 2 14:08:50 PDT 1999

Well, I'm the person you'll need to talk with.  Since things were just
signed 2 days ago (and on a weekend no less!), not much has happened yet.
I suspect, since most of the Big Wigs are going to Pennsic, classes for
getting authorized as an adult marshal won't begin happening until September.

Rowan

At 01:37 PM 8/2/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Are there any particulars about an adult marshal
>class for youth rapier?  Is there anyone in
>particular that I need to get in contact with
>about it?
>
>Thanks for the info!
>Zahava batHannah
>

>---"Rebecca M. Heydon"
><rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Greetings!
>>
>> In case you are not all aware, Their Majesties
>signed the Youth Boffer and
>> Youth Rapier rules into law this past
>Saturday.  I will have copies made of
>> both sets of rules as soon as I can so that
>the information meeting many of
>> you have been requesting can happen soon.
>>
>> Please note:  This DOES NOT mean that
>Northkeep can begin having under 18
>> fighter practices and that sort of thing
>starting now.  The Marshals need
>> to be authorized, the children need to be
>authorized, etc., etc.
>>
>> If anyone has any questions, please e-mail me
>or post them to the Northkeep
>> list.
>>
>> In service,
>>
>> Rowan
>> Youth Combat Marshal
>> (and Seneschal, too)
>> end
>> ******
>> Rebecca M. Heydon
>> University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
>> ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
>> fax:  918-631-2151
>> rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
>> "Language is the light of the mind."