NK - Revel and Heavy Weapons....and how

madnhair madnhair at rapfire.net
Sun Aug 8 09:52:01 PDT 1999

Heilsa Susan,

My brood also had a wonderful time, but my Perry was abit taken back by how
many members were all ready familiar w/ me. (Maidenhair).  hehehehe.

My oldest son Frederick has met at least one young lady his age, that
attends the youth fighter practice and is looking forward to beginning
himself, even if it is to get at her.
Grayson is also very interested in the youth fighter practice and made at
least one friend.

We are working on personas as well, but my Perry has decided that "Perry of
Northkeep" will just have to do. He says that other than the meetings and
revels and a few events, he just can't see himself getting that caught up in
it all.  lol, yeah right.  I don't believe him either.

It was midnight when we arrived at home and the boys were still speaking
kindly of all the persons they met at the revel, especially the
Excellencies.  Though Frederick didn't speak directly w/ them, he liked
their naturalness the way they interacted w/ everyone.  Now remember that in
this mundane age, it takes alot to impress a 17 and 14 year old!

Look forward to seeing you at the next populace or maybe one of the fighter
practices.

Maidenhair