NK - Revel and Heavy Weapons

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Sun Aug 8 09:16:32 PDT 1999

We had a wonderful time at the revel and I think it was just the thing for
Jim to get the bug.  What will he need to do to become qualified to strap on
the loaner armor and go out to fighter practice?  I guess the next thing I
will need to do is make him some general time period garb.  Funny thing is,
we are expecting a raise soon and I feel the SCA will probably take all that up.

Does anyone know of a good site that tells about heavy weapons?  I would
hunt, but whenever I go out into the SCA pages I can stay there for hours
and just not up to that now.

Susan
shamrock at intcon.net