NK - What makes a peer?

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Aug 10 07:23:05 PDT 1999

The Laurels that I am aware of in Northkeep are:
	Mistress Talana
	Master Beorthlic
	Mistress Catrin
	Mistress Alana

I am not sure exactly what each received their Laurel in so I won't try to
answer the second part of your question.  :-)

I am still curious if anyone else has any thoughts to add to the questions
I posed earlier about being a peer and becoming a peer.  I greatly
appreciated the responses received from Gio, Robert and Talana.  Anyone
else want to add their cents?

Rowan

At 11:27 PM 8/9/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I loved the discussion of what makes a peer.
>
>Who are the peers in Northkeep?  If they are Laurels, can you also list the
>Art or Science that they excell in?
>
>Thanks,
>Susan
>shamrock at intcon.net

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."