NK - newcomers class

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Aug 17 12:07:41 PDT 1999

Lady Elisabeth,
Did you go to the one on 31st and memorial?
If there is one that is closer to the woodland hills area, I was not aware
of it.
For future reference, you could tell me the local.
Freddie appreciated the attention.  It is not settling well for him about
the moc.  He does not consider himself a child who needs supervision.  lol,
He had a great time and said that the only time he got a little worried is
when her Excellency Sigen started to roll up her paper.  hehehehe.  He also
stated that he has yet to have found one person who mistreated him.
Everyone is very helpful and very, very encouraging.  Something he feels
many adults are unable to do, but that doesn't include me.

Sorry that we all missed each other at the Village Inn.  Maybe this Sat.
after Bardic we can get together.
Maidenhair