NK - newcomers class

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 16:19:13 PDT 1999

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for letting me know!! Appreciate it. Strange
that Village Inn should be quiet...hm-m...was it something you said? LOL
I enjoyed everybody and Elisabeta did a splendid job. Winnie is lonesome - I
think she is wondering what I did with all those swell people who were giving
her cookies. I just wonder about what goes through a little dog's mind. The
first time we took her out for a lengthy event, was the Scottish Games, when
she was just past puppyhood. After that, everytime we left the house for any
length of time, she would dump over the bathroom trashcan (the only one she
is tall enough to reach), in displeasure, that she was left behind.
We have always wondered if she thinks everytime we go out, we are going to
the Scottish Games without her?
Anyway, she gives me this look on Saturday, like "you've lost them again,
haven't you?".
we'll try to have another excuse for a gathering soon, to make it up to her...
Anawyn :->