NK - fabric stores

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Fri Dec 10 10:23:52 PST 1999

On another list I am on, I have heard that two of the JoAnn's Fabrics are
going out of business.  The one across from Eastland on the 28th or so of
this month and then the one at 51st and Peoria will close early next year
also and the stuff that does not sell willl be consolidated to the south
location.

The textile vikings are running out of ports,
Susan

ps, just in from another source.  Eastland's is closing the 23rd of Jan and
a new store will open at Promenade Mall in February.