NK - fabric stores

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 22:50:55 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/11/99 12:26:15 AM Central Standard Time,
shamrock at intcon.net writes:

<< The one across from Eastland on the 28th or so of
 this month and then the one at 51st and Peoria will close early next yea >>

Actually when I was in and talked to Brian I was told that they would be open
til the 31st of January at the 21st Street store.  They are opening a new Jo
Ann's in the Promenade Mall so they are closing down the others.  I'm less
than happy, that is a much longer drive for me, not to mention the traffic
situation.

Keigan