NK - Re: Are you OK?

Beth Sanborn elisabeta34 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:07:25 PST 1999

We are both basically ok.  Beorhtlic wasn't hurt other than the aches
that always seem to result from accidents.  My head was cut (though not
seriously enough to require stitching) and I had a mild concussion.  So,
now I have an excuse for being spacey, but other than that I seem to be
doing okay.

All in all, the most serious damage was done to my Fox, which is
totalled (a good thing, since the frame appears to be bent).  Thank you
everyone who has offered help or sent their good wishes; we appreciate
it immensely.

Elizabetta