NK - Directions to get to Angus & Ciana's

Carla Glenn ciana at okom.net
Sat Feb 13 12:11:11 PST 1999

Directions to get to our house for the 3 Kings Dinner tonight.....

Come down 161st (Elm Plc.) St.  go past 101st St. (New Orleans).  You will
pass K-Mart, Price Mart (both on your left) watch for the third right
(Vicksburg).  Turn left on Vicksburg.  Turn right on Cedar Ave.  Go to the
stop sign at Cedar and W. Austin St.  We are the house on your left -- our
front door faces Austin.

There will be a pavillion in the back yard and a bunch of cars will be
parked around the house.

Call us if you get lost...........449-8088.

Good Luck...
Ciana