NK - still wet behind the ears and commenting parites

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 14:33:46 PDT 1999

To all the new comers,

WELCOME!!!   Make yourselves at home, pull up a seat, grab a cold beverage,
borrow some garb, play with the fire, etc, etc!

You are very welcomed and invited to attend populace on Monday night, and
just about any other scheduled "official" meeting.  But instead of going to
that namby pamby heraldic thingy Saturday, come on out to the park and
sweat....I mean enjoy the wonderful July sunshine and refreshing Oklahoma
breezes with all the fighters.  We'll be looking for you!

Alton
(I like Heralds almost as much as Bards, especially fried with honey mustard
dip!)