NK - On the Cooking of...

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Sat Jul 24 22:22:48 PDT 1999

Why, thank you for the kind comments Auntie P.  No I would never awaken the
camp like that.  If I ever tried, my singing voice would bend armor and
then no one could play.

When I first named you "Auntie P", I called you "Auntie Pesto".
"Antipesto" however is an appetizer and I now think that was incorrect.  I
think it should have been "Auntie Papaya" because fighting you definitely
brings tenderizer to mind rather than an appetizer.

Just another crossdressing (I mean crossovering) SCA player,
Auntie Em