NK - today's fun

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Sat Jul 24 14:48:07 PDT 1999

I am sorry that we neither got to watch sweat or listen to heraldry comments
today. We have a previous engagement with family and are cooking out this
evening with my sister. I suspect that we will see both sweat and hear
comments there, but completely unrelated to anything posted here! <grin>
Hoping to get to meet everyone Monday night.

So what does one say to the fighters ahead of time? "Break a leg" would be
bad I'm thinking. "Don't get too beat up", perhaps? "Duck", maybe? "Block,
don't run, dear"? LOL! Someone help me out here. But at any rate I hope all
had fun and no one got too hurt today.

Janece