NK - Toy Tourney

Karen Cutter lycatrina at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 09:57:14 PDT 1999

--- RavenOak01 at aol.com wrote:
  (snippage)
> The question has been brought up about what the
> barony would like to do about the toy tourney....
> Let's raise a flood of toy's for the children as
> Ansteorrans.  And if we do somehow manage to win
> again, fine, let's hope it encourages the other
> baronies to finally out do us so they beat us next
> year and the children win even more.  Let our battle
> cry be, "For the Children."
>In Service,
>Lucan Silverwolf

Friends,
I would like to wholeheartedly repeat the sentiments
in Lucan's words.  The whole idea of the toy tourney
was to give as much to those less fortunate while
sharing some fun in the process.  We can't allow those
who would spoil the fun to spoil the real goal.  I say
we should try to get more toys than we ever have to
show the spoilsports the true meaning of giving.
(...and we'll kick their asses in the process!) :)
Hoping to serve the Dream,
Catrina