NK - Birthdays & Revel.

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Sat Jul 17 14:47:42 PDT 1999

Belle (and others with the same question):

Depending on who you'd like to donate to, I am taking donations for the
Oates family at the house (3410 E 5th Place).  You could also bring
donations for either family to Officers' Meeting tomorrow (at TU where Wed.
night fighter practice is held) or to Populace.

In service,

Rowan
(posting from Marrock's acct)

: We have some more clothing and household items to donate to our
: families in need.  Is there anyone locally coordinating collection
: efforts for folks and/or is there someone who could come and pick this
: stuff up?
: Belle & Selwyn