NK - Alton's Company

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Tue Mar 2 07:40:22 PST 1999

For the socially impaired (Lord Diarmaid specifically, although for all),

To the members of Northkeep and this list, thank you for you words Alton,
your words should go along way to dispelling, within our group, the RUMORS
that members of your Company have been telling warriors they have to fight
for you and shouldn't fight for our Baron, as well as dispel , within our
group, the RUMORS that members of your Company have been telling members
they have to camp with you and shouldn't Camp with the Barony.

Course now I feel like you are calling me an old foeggy wanting to camp with
the tee-totaler's getting around with our walkers.... GRIN (are you sure you
want to label Angus as tolerant though????????????)

Merrik

(Does this meet with your whiney specifications Lord Diarmaid?, Does
everyone\anyone else think I have met the administrators requirements?)