NK - Alton's Company

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Tue Mar 2 07:49:11 PST 1999

<"Merrik Viltar Har" <Marrock at email.msn.com>>
>For the socially impaired (Lord Diarmaid specifically, although for all),
>(Does this meet with your whiney specifications Lord Diarmaid?, Does
>everyone\anyone else think I have met the administrators requirements?)

Having had to deal with the sorts of rumors that this group, and specific
members of this group are capable of turning out, if Alton's having to
put up with the same sort of garbage I've had to in the past, then he's
got my complete sympathy.  If you want to believe those rumors, that's
your option.  If you want to write snide responses to Alton's letter based
on your belief in those rumors, cool - you're a big boy.  If you want to
criticize me for doing something, then turn right around and do it yourself,
that sort of hypocrisy if your prerogative as list owner.  Just don't expect
me to take it quietly.  If you want to remove me from your list because I'm
saying what I believe, that is also your choice.

Marc/Diarmaid