NK - Norman Med Faire A&S help needed....

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Fri Mar 19 07:22:46 PST 1999

Greetings!

I spoke with Baroness Mileah Thursday evening and she asked that I pass
along a plea for help.

As the Med Fair is the same weekend as Elfsea Springfaire, many of the
Ansteorran Laurels who have helped with the A&S tent and/or brought works
for display at the Norman Med Faire will be gone.  Therefore, HE is looking
for people to man the booth as well as bring items for show.

If anyone is interested, please contact me and I will get you Baroness
Mileah's phone number.  (Or if you already have it, feel free to contact
her ASAP).

In service,

Lady Rowan ni Coerc
Seneschal, Barony of Northkeep