NK - Norman Med Faire A&S help needed....

blat at postoffice.swbell.net blat at postoffice.swbell.net
Sat Mar 20 12:30:59 PST 1999

Well, I had not realized we in Namron were in such dire steights, but
hey, I'm willing to do my part. For those of you who are not helping in
the great migration of Elizabeta & Spouse (Ducking quickly:), Dayib &
m'self, as dedicated members of Namron, in the name of baronial support
(which we all know IS our middle name:)
are offering our house for crash space...& hey, let us sweeten the deal
for you, we will even feed you breakfast!
We also would like to stress that this is NOT just an A&S demo, we will
have fighting aplenty, & dancing (Court & otherwise) for those of you
who wish to partake. So please, come join us for a very entertaining
weekend.
If you are interested in crash space please call or email us at:

Bonnie & Dayib
405-366-6394

(Always remember, we need YOU...Losing four Laurels out of a populace of
sixty...manpower will definitly be at a premium:)