NK - Re: Ooops! Brains Missing

Karen Cutter lycatrina at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 15:32:07 PDT 1999

Greetings to all,

I almost fell out of my seat I was laughing so hard!
Everyone at work loved it and were all smiles the rest
of the day.  That's saying a lot for people who work
in a nursing home!

Rowan wrote something like:
(snip)
>A can of Pillsbury instant biscuits exploded making a
>sound like a gunshot and a wad of biscuit dough hit
>her in the head.
>She thought the dough was her brains.
(snip)

And the moral of the story kiddoes, especially blondes
(flaxen haired or not), MAKE YOUR BISCUITS FROM
SCRATCH in order to avoid (perceived) massive head
trauma, total and public humiliation, a bad hair day,
stiff arms, or all of the above!!

Catrina