NK - Moving Party & Free Food

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Sun May 9 10:40:37 PDT 1999

!!!!!!
Forwarded through administrator as the filters don't like the word a p a r t
m e n t (which has been changed to non-house) as that word is often a
subject of spam.
!!!!!!

Greetings all!!

This is an invitation to a Moving Party!  I'm moving from a non-house to a
house (yipee!!) and would welcome any and all help.  (pickups, trailers, and
or anything that will hold lots of boxes and some tables would be dandy) I
will provide Pizza and Pop once we get to the house for those who come and
partcipate.   :-)

When:  Friday, May 14th, 6:30 pm

Where starting:  7225 S. 92nd E. Ave #3  ph:  252-5880
Directions:  (best route to 71st and Mingo, go west (on 71st) to the next
stop light and turn left, the Chardonnay apts are on the left, take the
entrance by the sign, turn left and follow the road over the first set of
speed bumps to the Y, take the left fork and my apt building is on the left,
and I'm at the east end, (right even with the second set of speed bumps)

Ending up:  10164 E. 4th Place  ph 838-3123
Directions: between Mingo and Garnet on 4th place, west of  HWY 169, you can
get to the house from either MIngo or Garnet as 4th pl goes under the hwy.

thanks in advance!!

PS... if you could let me know.. I can get a head count for the pizza and
pop...

Anna Beneyt Atte Wode AnnaAtteWd at aol.com