NK - Fwd: Life in the 1500s - interesting (fwd)

merle at webzone.net merle at webzone.net
Thu May 6 08:12:56 PDT 1999

>It's interesting, sure, but how accurate?  Anyone?  Anyone?
>
>Rowan
>>
>>Life in the 1500's:

I thought I'd read it before. You can find the source at

http://www.bible-reading.com/life.html

If you want to read something that is "more" accurate try
A Compendium of Common Knowledge 1558-1604. It is intended
for the renfaire crowd but is certainly good enough for
the SCA. You can download it in PDF form and print it off.

http://renaissance.dm.net/compendium/home.html

Kostia
-----
"There are more birth defects amongst Born-Again Christians than any other religious group."
Christoper Merle <merle at webzone.net>