NK - Yippie!! Swell Demo! - Dancing

AnnaAtteWd at aol.com AnnaAtteWd at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 13:10:37 PST 1999

Greetings all!!!

Anawyn - put me down also. ..

To all:  If you would like to do some dancing at the demo. . we will have a
dance practice on Monday Nov. 8 @ 6:30 pm.  Rosamund and Etienne have
graciously offered the use of their Living room for this dance practice.  ALL
are welcome and encouraged to come and learn the dances (as we need at least
4-6 couples per dance).  We will go through (and teach) all the dances that
we might do at the demo and I will have handouts with the steps of the dances
as well.

Address  1314 S. Atlanta Place.
Directions:  Either
Take best route to 11th and Delaware
Go west on 11th to Atlanta place, turn south (or left)
Go South to the stop sign (12th)  Go straight past the next intersection
(13th) and their house is the next to last house on the block.  If you get to
the park on the right, you've gone a bit to far.  (please park on the street
as Rosamund and Etienne share their driveway with the neighbor)

or

If you are coming from the south. - Take best route to 15th and (either)
Delaware or Lewis.
Come to the intersection of Columbia and 15th (just west of the BA
underpass), go north to the stop sign.  At the stop sign, turn left (west)
and follow straight and as it turns to the right (north).  Their house is the
second house on the left after you pass the park.

or

(in case my directions are confusing) you can call Rosamund or Etienne @
584-3019

If you have any questions, feel free to call Rosamund or myself -
I can be reached at one of the following places all day (Monday)

Work:  590-8495
Cell:  231-8957
Home:  838-3123

Thanks Hope to see you all at dance practice and at the Demo!