NK -Zahava, it is a different page.

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 15:52:42 PDT 1999

This is really strange - I looked back to my original site to see if I had
imput the location info wrong, because when I type it in, I can't pull it up.
Got this off the Rialto - went back there, and the address I wrote down is
absolutely correct.  But, if I click onto the adress, which is attached to
the missive, it pulls right up - how is that possible?
 This is a different site from the one you mentioned .- the full address
showing at the top when the page comes up is:
http:members.tripod.com/adm/popup/roadmap.shtml?939170356970

Try that one, if you are having difficulty and see if that works - it is
worth checking out.
Anawyn