NK - quick reminder

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Oct 29 05:39:44 PDT 1999

Heilsa!

Just a quick reminder about the Garb in a day class.  That is being held
tomarrow around 11:30 at my home in Foyil.

Directions are really easy.  Take 44, 244 or 169 north to connect to hwy 66.
>From 66 go straight to and through Claremore to Foyil.  Once you get into
Foyil just follow the SCA signs to the house w/ no front porch.  From Pryor,
88 or 20 west to Claremore or 69 north to Adair then left on 28-a to Foyil.
Park on the east side of the yard.

Bring your fabric, scissors, threads and sewing machines if its portable.

If you need further directions, call me at 341-5592