NK - quick reminder/Garb in a Day

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:38:19 PDT 1999

I'd like to go.  But, I have alot of schoolwork to do.  Anyone going whose good at Macroeconomics?
 (Sure could use some help.  However, my portable sewing machine is at your disposal.  Anyone feel
like comming by and picking it up?
-Belle

> 	Thanks for anticipating me and posting a reminder!  And, remember, if
> you want to bring fabric and cut out, PREWASH before you
> cut to avoid shrinkage surprises!  Hope to see a lot of you there for
> maximum fun.  If anyone wants to carpool with me or others, post here
> before midnight tonight and we'll make a plan.
> 	Remember our battle cry--"First drape, then pillage, then cut!"
>

> 					Catrin
> 					Blooded shears at the ready

=====
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra
Protégéé to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Misstress Ronna Rosgaile Soleann Soilier