NK - quick reminder/Garb in a Day

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Oct 28 15:19:04 PDT 1999

Addington, Debbie, A wrote:

> Heilsa!
>
> Just a quick reminder about the Garb in a day class.  That is being held
> tomarrow around 11:30 at my home in Foyil.
>
> Directions are really easy.  Take 44, 244 or 169 north to connect to hwy 66.
> >From 66 go straight to and through Claremore to Foyil.  Once you get into
> Foyil just follow the SCA signs to the house w/ no front porch.  From Pryor,
> 88 or 20 west to Claremore or 69 north to Adair then left on 28-a to Foyil.
> Park on the east side of the yard.
>
> Bring your fabric, scissors, threads and sewing machines if its portable.
>
> If you need further directions, call me at 341-5592

	Thanks for anticipating me and posting a reminder!  And, remember, if
you want to bring fabric and cut out, PREWASH before you
cut to avoid shrinkage surprises!  Hope to see a lot of you there for
maximum fun.  If anyone wants to carpool with me or others, post here
before midnight tonight and we'll make a plan.
	Remember our battle cry--"First drape, then pillage, then cut!"

					Catrin
					Blooded shears at the ready