NK - 13th Warrior

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Sun Sep 19 18:31:51 PDT 1999

><< All I have to say is, Wow!
>{snip!}  It would be a great thing to see people going to after fighter
>practice in full armor.  >>
>

>You might want to think about that for a minute, m'lady.  We fighters tend to
>be rather sweaty und stinky after our reindeer games!
>
>Alton
>Hey, you cant wash a helmet liner, fergawdsakes!

Yeck, that sounds like a personal problem.  I think the point was, you
shouldn't fight afterwards due to the amount of adrenalen running through
you afterwards.  Going in armor would just make such an impressive enterence
and those places are 'well' air conditioned.

Susan of Northkeep
Still tired after her first event, we did so enjoy it in so many ways