NK - Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:24:55 PDT

Terry Burgett taburgett at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:25:28 PDT 1999

To those of you who may be wondering where I have been...I have been quietly
listening as any newcomer wanna be should.  I am finding it hard to keep
quiet with everyone going and doing, so...Just to let you know, I do get to
get out from under work once in a while.  I am going to the Texas
Renaissance Festival in Plantersville, TX in October.  It may not be much in
comparison to your fun stuff, but it is huuuge (really big) :-> and I am
going to have a great time.