NK - Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:24:55 PDT

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Wed Sep 22 20:17:26 PDT 1999

Administrative forwarded, bounced for the word s u b s c r i b e, line 3&5.

Happy Wednesday Evening/Night!
   If that's THE TRF that I've seen posts about, there should be a major
SCA presence there. Do you s u b s c r i b e to the Ansteorra List? There
are occasional posts concerning the SCA part of TRF on the Ansteorra List.
If you do not s u b s c r i b e, but are interested, I can forward the
relevant ones to your e-address.

Valstarr