NK - Rundel needs help

Eric Jackson ericj at triadtransport.com
Thu Apr 13 08:02:10 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the greatest Barony in the known world,

    We the residents of the Canton of Rundel humbly ask for any assistance that the members of Northkeep could possibly give us this Saturday at Rotary park 10:00am till 4:00pm. We were not informed until recently that there was a weight limit on the dunk tank, and we will not know till Friday what the weight limit is. So not being a Canton of small people we turn our eyes north for any assistance that can be made.  The directions to the park are coming into McAlester on 270(which turns into  Carl Albert pkwy) make a left hand turn onto 6th sreet heading North then making a right hand turn onto Van Buren going over to eighth and the park will be directly in front of you.If you have any questions call 918-423-2866 and we will help to the best of our ability.  Thank you for your time.

Lord Owen ap Aeddan
Drighton of Northkeep
Guardian of Mooneschadowe