NK - Fashion Police and Textile Vikings

Jennifer Jackson ladydagmar at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 21:47:16 PST 2000

Would this be on Saturday or Sunday?  I know one or two of us from Rundle
mightlike to come to this, but we have a commitment on Saturday afternoon.
It is a demo kind of thing and we really can not afford for any of our
members to miss it.  That is my shameless plug for Sunday, or at least to
last into Saturday evening late, from Rundle.

Dagmar