NK - Fashion Police and Textile Vikings

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Sun Apr 2 21:15:23 PDT 2000

At 02:33 PM 03/28/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Jennifer Jackson wrote:
>>
>> Would this be on Saturday or Sunday?  I know one or two of us from Rundle
>> mightlike to come to this, but we have a commitment on Saturday afternoon.
>> It is a demo kind of thing and we really can not afford for any of our
>> members to miss it.  That is my shameless plug for Sunday, or at least to
>> last into Saturday evening late, from Rundle.
>>
>> Dagmar

Catrin wrote
>	Sunday works well for me if it's ok with Susan.

Yes, I saw the banner for the Herb Fair in Sand Springs when I picked Peg up
from camp today.  Sunday would be wonderful and we would love to have you,
Dagmar.  I have church in the evening, so am open as to time as long as we
are done by 5pm.  Maybe a luncheon sort of thing; bring quiche, fruit, bread
and cheese?  It would be delightful with tea.  About 11 is as early as I am
up for, but would love to spend the afternoon talking about garb.

Susan