NK - Boffer marshals

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Apr 18 06:18:21 PDT 2000

I'm going to start posting to various lists about the Boffer tourney.
However, as I understand, we are the only group north of the Red River with
an active Boffer program.  I know that Boffer is very popular in the nether
reaches of the kingdom with 10-15 kids armoring up each practice! (I get
shivers just thinking about it!)

Anyway, Gio's advice is well-taken to take this discussion to the Northern
list.  I will certainly try to help anyone I can!

Rowan

At 04:07 PM 4/17/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>are there going to be any others to fight w/ perhaps from outside northkeep?

end
******
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu